AFA - The World's Richest Nutrient
Scientific research has shown adequate nutrition as well as proper absorption and assimilation by the body are vitally important. Aphanizomenon-flow-aquae (AFA), existing at the beginning of the food chain, provides nutrition in its simplest form, balanced whole food nutrition that is easily digested and absorbed. AFA has a soft cell wall that is readily digested by the body which allows rapid absorption of vital nutrients with 97% assimilation.
AFA, harvested from the wild in its 100% organic natural state, comes to you directly from southern Oregon’s extraordinary Upper Klamath Lake. Located at 4,100 feet in elevation, the lake is far removed from any large cities that might pollute the air and water, and is entirely surrounded by the Cascade Mountains. This unique ecosystem of mineral-rich water, clean air and high intensity sunlight makes Upper Klamath Lake the perfect ecosystem for this nutrient-dense whole food.
Aphanizomenon-flow-aquae (AFA) from Klamath Lake exhibit the nutritional characteristics that make it great. It is the most fundamental food on the planet; there is simply nothing comparable. Cyanophyta has been harvested and consumed for centuries, and yet until recently, its immense nutritional value has mostly gone unrecognized. Science is now focusing its attention on AFA due to current research that has shown AFA’s unique photochemistry link to controlling many issues affecting the body. The results of this research and testing have been impressive enough for UC Irvine Scientists to call it a “Super Food, capable of contributing to the achievement and maintenance of wellness.”
AFA contains vitamins, minerals, protein, amino acids, essential fatty acids, enzymes, phnenylethylamine (helps with mood swings) and nucleic acids (helps grow and repair cells.)
Benefits of AFA
The health benefits of AFA have been reported for more than two decades; however, it is only recently that science has fully explained the mechanisms by which AFA acts on the body.
The following are a few of the most notable benefits attributed to AFA:
- Stimulates the release of stem cells from the bone marrow and, therefore stands as an unequaled natural product for regeneration and healing.
- Stimulates the migration of natural killer cells, offering powerful immune support.
- An excellent source of highly bioavailable Omega-3 fatty acids, cartenoids and chlorophyll which promote a health heart and brain
- Contains phycocyanin, the blue pigment, which helps promote healthy living, and protects the body against heavy metal toxicity and pesticides.
- Significant source of phenylethylamine (PEA) known to increase mental alertness, concentration and elevate mood.
- Improves metabolism.
- Supports a healthy heart.
- Assists in weight reduction.